RECOVER, RENEW, REBUILD
Virtual Food Service Conference
July 28, 2021
Join us at the virtual Food Service Conference (conference agenda) that will assist with an action plan for the 2021-2022 school year. This virtual Zoom webinar conference will assist food service directors and staff with an action plan for the upcoming school year.
The conference is designed for:
School Cafeteria Staff • Registered Dietitians • Dietetic Technicians
Registered School Wellness Teams • Parents • PTA/PTO
Additionally, attendees will:
- Learn how Ohio State University Dining Services adjusted to the COVID-19 crisis and how they are moving forward past the crisis.
- Develop skills to share your cafeteria story with your community through social media.
- Gain skills to connect with lawmakers in your community and schedule a site visit.
- Receive guidance to continue to serve safe meals and reduce COVID-19 risks.
- Learn Ohio’s updated Procurement guidelines.
- Learn importance of menu planning, forecasting and procurement in COVID and NON-COVID conditions.
Registration is FREE and the deadline is July 26. Please register at: go.osu.edu/2021foodserviceconference
Once registered, you will receive your Zoom link. Save that email.