Web pages containing various SNAP-Ed resources are found in this section. Below is a brief description of the type of information found on each Resources web page.
- Approved Curricula Links
Contains links to curricula that have been approved for teaching SNAP-Ed in Ohio.
- Food Safety webinar documents
Files and video links from Dr. Lydia Medeiros’s presentation, December 2010 are housed here.
- OSU-Branded Balance My Day worksheets
Worksheets that accompany Balance My Day that have the OSU branding on them can be found here.
- SNAP-Ed Program templates
Contains links to the SNAP-Ed recipe template and flyer template.
- Summer Food Service Program documents
Contains resources for conducting youth nutrition education programs as part of the Summer Food Service Program.
- USDA-FNS resources
Contains links to the “And Justice for All” poster and the non-discrimination statement.
- Webinars and Professional Development presentations
Links from past webinars and presentations for professional development can be found on this page.
- SNAP-Ed thermometer ordering info
- SNAP-Ed tote bag ordering info
- SNAP-Ed water bottle ordering info