Note: Completed hard copies of all financial forms (including time sheets, mileage logs, copy logs, and AmEx statements) should be retained in the SNAP-Ed County Extension Office for a period of five (5) years. After five years, the documents may be shredded.
- Upcoming FY Proposal Information — See your region’s Teams folder for FY23
- Current FY Proposal Information – Go to One Drive, Sign-In, Select SNAP-Ed Proposal Docs All FYs then the FY and your county
- Past FY Proposal Information - Go to One Drive, Sign-In, Select SNAP-Ed Proposal Docs All FYs then the FY and your county
Manuals and Guidance
- HR Connection main page
- SNAP-Ed Program Assistant Standards [OneDrive]
- SNAP-Ed Program Coordinator Standards [OneDrive]
- Adult and Teen Feedback Form
- Classroom Evaluation [OneDrive]
- Observation Forms
- Advisory Committee Report Form [OneDrive]
SNAP-Ed Calendar – Important Dates
- OneDrive/SNAP-Ed/Training/2022 Calendar [OneDrive]
Contact your regional OA for a copy of the copy log form for your county.