Video Backdrops for Online Presentations
Zoom presentation backdrops (PNG). Click image to view larger size. Right-click name to download image. To add the image as your background:
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings.
- Click Virtual Background. ...
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image. ...
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
|Background 2||Background 3|
|Background 4||Background 5||Background 6|
|Background 7||Background 8||Background 9|
- Food Regulations Resources for FAQ [PDF ]
- Reduces Social Costs Poster [PPT ] [PDF ]
- EERA and Healthy Team / Meeting Minutes in Buckeye Box
- FCS Awards Past Recipient List [DOC ]
- FCS Journals [DOC ]
- FCS Conference and Newsletters [DOC ]
- FCS Trifold 2019 [PDF ]
- For Peer Review Process:
- FCS Listserves [DOC ]
- FCS Presentation Opportunities [PDF ]
- FCS Healthy Finances Program Menu 2019 [PDF]
- FCS Healthy Finances Youth Financial Literacy Programs 2019 [PDF]
- Educator Listing [XLS ]
- Healthy Weight Management Evaluation Tool [PDF ]
- Healthy Finance Programs Evaluation
- Reminder: Any evaluation with a EEET included must be sent to PDE first. They will then forward it to the FCS state office to be entered, if applicable.
This web site details what happens throughout the performance management process, from performance planning to the actual performance review. Click here for the performance management page.
This page is part of the Extension Human Resources system and defines what should happen when for EFNEP program assistant performance reviews. There are also links within the page that direct you to various forms or instructions if you need those along the way.
Position Descriptions, for Use in Hiring and Performance Reviews
These position descriptions are to be used when hiring and for the performance review process. All are for EFNEP and only EFNEP positions.
- Office Assistant [PDF ]
- Program Assistant, Adult Audiences [PDF ]
- Program Assistant, Adult Audiences, Bilingual [PDF ]
- Program Assistant, Youth Audiences [PDF ]
Need to download your EEET form? Remember, at least two of your teachings must be evaluated using this format. Program assistants should use the Low Literacy form, which is listed as "Group - Form III," about ¾ of the way down the page. Don't forget to print your cover sheet (at the top of the page) as well! Also note that when you do a EEET, someone other than the instructor needs to distribute, collect, and then mail the forms. Instructions for mailing are on the cover sheet. Click here to find the forms you need.
- Live Healthy Live Well
- Live Smart Ohio
- How to post to FCS Blog [PDF ]
- How to publish to Facebook using Publicize [PDF ]
- Need photos? OSU Extension Ed Tech resources