- Reduces Social Costs Poster [PPT ] [PDF ]
- EERA and Healthy Team / Meeting Minutes in Buckeye Box
- FCS Awards Past Recipient List [DOC ]
- FCS Educator booklet 2018 [PDF ]
- FCS Journals [DOC ]
- FCS Conference and Newsletters [DOC ]
- FCS Trifold 2018 [PDF ]
- For Peer Review Process:
- Statewide groups spreadsheet [XLS ]
- FCS staffing map (as of 1.11.2018) [PDF ]
- FCS ORG chart 3/19/2019 [PPT ]
- Entering eRequests and Travel Reimbursements: Instructions [DOC ] & Webinar
- FCS Listserves [DOC ]
- FCS Presentation Opportunities [PDF ]
- FCS Healthy Finances Program Menu 2019 [PDF]
- FCS Healthy Finances Youth Financial Literacy Programs 2019 [PDF]
Choose It! Use It!
Program Materials and Information
- Educator Listing [XLS ]
- Healthy Weight Management Evaluation Tool [PDF ]
- Healthy Finance Programs Evaluation
- Reminder: Any evaluation with a EEET included must be sent to PDE first. They will then forward it to the FCS state office to be entered, if applicable.
Extension Human Resources
The Extension Human Resources main page is the place to start for any general Extension employee questions. Here you will find information about the core competencies, professional development, and policies and proceedures that affect all Extension employees. Whether you're new to Extension or simply would like some information on hiring, professional development opportunites, what forms to use for what purposes, or other HR-related services, this site will be of use to you.
Performance Management Page
This web site details what happens throughout the performance management process, from performance planning to the actual performance review. Click here for the performance management page.
This page is part of the Extension Human Resources system and defines what should happen when for EFNEP program assistant performance reviews. There are also links within the page that direct you to various forms or instructions if you need those along the way.
Position Descriptions, for Use in Hiring and Performance Reviews
These position descriptions are to be used when hiring and for the performance review process. All are for EFNEP and only EFNEP positions.
- Office Assistant [PDF ]
- Program Assistant, Adult Audiences [PDF ]
- Program Assistant, Adult Audiences, Bilingual [PDF ]
- Program Assistant, Youth Audiences [PDF ]
Need to download your EEET form? Remember, at least two of your teachings must be evaluated using this format. Program assistants should use the Low Literacy form, which is listed as "Group - Form III," about ¾ of the way down the page. Don't forget to print your cover sheet (at the top of the page) as well! Also note that when you do a EEET, someone other than the instructor needs to distribute, collect, and then mail the forms. Instructions for mailing are on the cover sheet. Click here to find the forms you need.
- Live Healthy Live Well
- Live Smart Ohio
- How to post to FCS Blog [PDF ]
- How to publish to Facebook using Publicize [PDF ]
- Need photos? OSU Extension Ed Tech resources