Dining with Diabetes: Beyond the Kitchen is a FREE online course created by OSU Extension Family and Consumer Sciences. This online course goes “beyond the kitchen” to discuss making healthy choices when eating at restaurants, grocery shopping or planning weekly meals.
The course includes:
- Interactive presentations
- Fact sheets and resources
- Short surveys to test knowledge
- An open forum to share ideas, questions and tips with other course participants
- The ability to speak with Ohio State Extension professionals
- Access to websites and apps that help manage diabetes
Dining with Diabetes: Beyond the Kitchen is self-paced and participants can enter and leave whenever they want. Everyone who completes the course is automatically entered in a quarterly drawing for a $100 Amazon.com gift card.
For questions or more information, contact Dan Remley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course instructors for Dining with Diabetes: Beyond the Kitchen are Cheryl Barber-Spires, Jami Dellifield, Marie Economos, Chris Kendle, Jenny Lobb, Chelsea Peckny, Dan Remley, Shannon Smith and Susan Zies.
Download a PDF flier